Visit the Iguazu falls in Brazil, a once in a lifetime experience you can’t miss!
A great natural wonder of the world in South America, with some incredible sights
Operator has more than 100 years of experience creating the best tours
One of the most famous natural wonders of the world, don’t miss the chance to see the legendary Iguazu Falls with your own eyes. Nothing in the world of water compares to - or is more impressive than - the natural spectacle provided by the stunning group of 275 waterfalls that make up the Iguazu Waterfalls.
All year round
4 hours 30 minutes
Iguazu Falls: Downtown hotel and hostel pick up
Iguazu Falls: Downtown hotel and hostel drop off
ONLINE BOOKING NOT AVAILABLE
Located a few kilometres from where the Iguazu and the Paraná rivers meet, these 275 waterfalls will leave you in a state of awe with their size, water flow, and strong current.
The geological change that gave birth to the Iguassu Waterfalls took place nearly 150 million years ago, and shook the earth’s crust around the globe. In the Iguazu region, those changes created a gigantic canyon, full of rock steps through which the grand Iguassu flows, producing a huge steam cloud and a deafening sound.
The average flow of the waterfalls is around 1.800 m3 per second, with an average amount of 10 million litres of water per second. During the rainy season, the stream of the Iguazu River increases, displaying an even more beautiful spectacle.
The biggest waterfall is the “Devils Throat”, which towers at 90 metres high. The volume of water poured down creates a cloud of drizzling water, which can be seen from kilometres away.
This tour starts at 8:00am, and lasts approximately 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu to cross to Brazil, you will need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco/tourist tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice.
- If you are staying at Puerto Iguazu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Raízes - Address: Av. Presidente Juan Domingo Perón, on the corner with Ruta Nacional 12 - Puerto Iguazu – Argentina.
- It is necessary to bring your passport, and be sure to pay close attention to visa restrictions.
- Round-trip transfer to and from most hotels in Iguassu Falls - Brazilian Side
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
- Iguassu National Park entrance fee - USD 15.00 approximately
Important: If you are being picked up in Puerto Iguazu (Argentina) to cross to Brazil, you’ll need to pay a fee of $20,00 pesos for an Eco/tourist tax in Puerto Iguazu. Please make sure to keep hold of your receipt, in order to avoid being charged twice.
- Pay close attention to visa restrictions
- You must bring your passport - which should be current and valid - as this is required on the day of travel
Cancellation or changes of this tour:
CHANGES: It is FREE to change the tour date before 8:00 am (Foz de Iguazu time) 3 days before the tour begins.
CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel before 8:00 am (Foz de Iguazu time) 3 days before the tour begins a 10% administration fee will apply. After this time there is a 100% cancellation fee.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel this tour or make any changes.
Why book with FindLocalTrips.com?
Apart from our low-price guarantee, with us you are 100% assured that your booking is made. We provide an instant email confirmation, and have live spaces and availability for each tour. If you have any queries, you are in the hands of our team of 20 local experts here on the ground, who speak perfect Spanish and English. We guarantee quick responses to any questions or queries. Tour operators are experts at operating their tours... We are the experts at reservations, organisation and assistance with your plans for these tours.